Thursday, April 2, 2009

The First Day

HELLO!
(this colour is for my sister, who's wailing her head off in the background because not all the words are in pink)

My name is Asher.
(my favourite colour)

This is my blog.
(my mother's chosen colour)

I will write something here every day.
(my 2nd favourite colour)


my mother's disclaimer:

no children were sacrificed in the creation of this blog, although there was a fleeting consideration, with the ruckus going on throughout this posting.

Me: WRITE MY NAME! I WANT MY NAME!

My sis: PEEN! TALL PEEEEN! ("PINK! ALL PIIIIINK!")

My mother's now wondering why she even bothers to do this....

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear, I just happened to find your blog on the internet. Do keep posting! Love to hear your updates on new words and the things you did in school.

    Shoutout to your mother, lovely way to keep track of your son's progress! :)

    ReplyDelete